Waco on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waco on Netflix

Just started watching this with my Wife (https://www.netflix.com/title/80228244) and can't virtually put it down. As a kid, I remembered these events as "Oh yeah there were a bunch of people held up in a barn and wouldn't come out for a long time." My cousin even had a dumb joke about it - he'd say "Know what Waco stands for? We ain't comin' out!"

But there's so much more to this story than I ever remember hearing. I should do my homework first to make sure the movie isn't too sensationalized, but I didn't know there was some huge gunfights involved!
    Brian Johnson
    7 Minute Security
    Podcaster | Security Consultant

GEEEEZ this series was short but intense. I think it did a really good idea of making you struggle with who the good and bad guys were. One minute I'd be going "Yeah, I totally agree with what the FBI is doing" and then next minute I'm totally on the compound's side, screaming "The FBI is horrible!" There's one decision in particular that is revealed at the very end of the series that had me aggressively Googling this event to get to the bottom of the mystery.
    Brian Johnson
    7 Minute Security

Comment

good series

Comment

Ok, Laura and I just burned through the entire series....HOLY CRAP that was good. We're spinning up a few documentaries on Waco now...What an interesting story.

So many questions left un-answered, and so many things to "monday morning quarterback" in this show. Amazing story.

Comment

Ahhhh yes UrbanMongoose so glad you saw it. I hardly rewatch anything, but I'd watch this again.
          Brian Johnson
          7 Minute Security

Comment

Working...
          X